Under an LNP led government, I will deliver:
👉 An additional 10 police officers to Palm Beach police station
👉 $200,000 worth of CCTV for the Burleigh electorate
I live in Palm Beach and I know growing crime is a real problem we face in our community. Labor has completely lost touch of community expectations when it comes to law and order on the Southern Gold Coast.
Within the first 100 days an elected LNP Government will introduce changes to Labor's failing Youth Justice Act. Youth Justice Act changes to be introduced:
- Scrap Labor’s soft ‘catch and release’ laws
- Bring back breach of bail as an offence
- Recognise prior youth offending in the courts
- Remove detention as a last resort.
- Mandatory detention for third conviction
Only the LNP will crackdown on crime and help keep our communities safe. Because your safety is my priority.
Read more about our plan to fix Labor's crime crisis here.